Living In Canada

This informative page is an all-inclusive reference on how to live in Canada during your academic career. As a student you’ll have the option of staying directly inside your University (called “on-campus”) or outside the University (called “off-campus”).


About Canada

Canada is often ranked one of the most beautiful places to reside on earth. More than 2,00,000 international students go to Canada every year for higher education that makes the classroom environment as truly global and multicultural.


Test Requirements

English is the official language of Canada. It is mandatory to be adept at English language and obtain the minimum IELTS score as required by Universities. Most of the courses require minimum IELTS band 6.5, few Universities will accept as low as band 6.0.



 Study and work permit holders from visa-exempt countries who received their permit on or before July 31, 2015 are expected to have an eTA as of March 15, 2016 to fly or transit to Canada.


Education System

Canada is a great destination for students, having a great variety of best courses for international students. As you narrow down on your choice of University, it is essential that you get an overview of the Canadian education system.


During the course of your studies, you shall be permitted to do part time work. This will help you do payment of your course during studies, however note that this should only be considered as a side income and not full-time.


Angels Immigration offers you the chance to study in reputed Canadian institutes. Canada has more than 160 Universities and colleges, selecting the best one will go a long way for you to make a successful career in Canada.