ABOUT THIS WEBSITE:
There are disclaimers throughout our website stating that Angels Immigration & Education Consultant Pvt. Ltd. (this website) is an independent entity.
Angels Immigration has passed rigorous background checks that ensure our validity and overall legitimacy of our business.
Intellectual property rights:
Except where stated otherwise, Angels Immigration & Education Consultant Pvt. Ltd. is the copyright holder of all content, layout, design, data, graphics, trademarks and logos under the angelsImmigration.com domain. The content is protected by India and international copyright laws. Angels Immigration will do its utmost to protect the rights of employees, customers, members and intellectual property rights. We will not hesitate to take legal action if necessary.
Limitation of liability:
Angels Immigration shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, or the performance of the products, even if Angels Immigration has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability, or incidental or consequential damages; thereby the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Legal Form and Choice of Law:
By using our website and purchasing products or services, you have entered into a legal contract with Angels Immigration. You agree that the prevailing party in a civil lawsuit may be awarded reasonable attorney’s fees.
Personal Use Limitation:
The information, news, articles, emails, products and services provided by Angels Immigration are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, or other content, products or services obtained from Angels Immigration without express written permission from us.
In the event that a Angels Immigration product or service is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price. Angels Immigration reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. In the event your credit card has been charged, a full refund will be issued in the amount of the incorrect price.
Angels Immigration Newsletter:
Angelsimmigration.com (this website) provides a free newsletter. This is an Opt-Out service, which means that the user has the option of removing his or her email address from the newsletter at any time. An unsubscribe page is available to users to this end. Your email will never be shared with any third party.
This website contains hyperlinks which may take you outside angelsimmigration.com. Links are made available for your convenience. However, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by Angels Immigration. We are not responsible for any links to and from angelsimmigration.com. The framing of our website at any level is prohibited.
Evaluations: 100% non-refundable. DIY Kits: 100% non-refundable. Directories: 100% non-refundable. Job Search Services*: 100% non-refundable.
*Note: Under any uncertain situations like natural calamities or the advent of pandemic, your amount is non-refundable.
- 100% non-refundable if the hard copy of the agreement is not signed by you and duly returned to us.
- 100% non-refundable if you purchase & change your mind later and decide to withdraw.
- 100% non-refundable if you do not wish to continue with our services.
- 100% non-refundable if –
- Failure of the medical examination by the client or his/her family members included in the permit request.
- Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate which is not less than 3 months old.
- Failure to prove sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his/her family members included in the permit request. .
- Submission of fraudulent papers.
- A prior violation of any immigration law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the permit request.
- Late submission of any additional papers requested by the consulate at a later stage.
You may refer the applicable refund terms specific to the product in the service agreement
Angels Immigration reserves the right to not issue a refund as per our policies and in line with this agreement.
Refunds if issued, will be processed within 30 days after you have filled in the refund request form and provided proof of rejection if any.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you agree you will not ask for a charge back under any circumstances.
Refunds for payments received will be issued as a company check. The refund check will be made payable to the person on the order form and mailed to the address indicated on the order form.
You hereby agree that you will not contact your Credit Card Company or bank to file a dispute as this will only delay the refund process.
Our Products and Services:
Angels Immigration offers a technical evaluation service which will evaluate your profile for a selected country and let you know how many points have been scored. All reports are sent within 48 hours of sign up if all information has been submitted in the form. The fee for an evaluation report is 100% non-refundable.
Angels Immigration offers only guidance and advice for immigration. All the services are undertaken at a back office in India and you hereby agree to this arrangement. The fee for full service is refundable only as per the conditions listed above.
Angels Immigration offers downloadable Directories of employers/placement agencies in a number of cities. All directories available on our website are published by Angels Immigration. These are available for download for a fee.
Directories are published by Angels Immigration and are protected by all international copyright laws. Legal action will be taken against anyone who attempts to copy or sell the same.
Angels Immigration offers several types of requisition and inquiry forms for download as an additional service to our customers. Forms are available for a fee on a subscription basis.
No copyright is claimed on any forms. The forms provided on our website are published by various overseas government agencies.
We do our utmost to ensure that your order is available for immediate download after purchase. Delays, although rare, may happen due to technical difficulties or due to issues beyond our control. In case of any technical difficulty, the order will be sent to the email-id specified by you. Please note, there is no refund or charge back permitted once the order has been placed.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Angels Immigration disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Angels Immigration does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Angels Immigration does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions:
Angels Immigration retains the right, at its discretion, to change its Terms and Conditions at any time. By purchasing any product listed on our website, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions listed in this form. You hereby agree not to dispute these terms under any circumstances. All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Punjab State Courts only.
Data protection principles :
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way. 2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes. 3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes. 4. Accurate and kept up to date. 5. Kept securely.
The kind of information we hold about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). There are “special categories” of more sensitive personal data which require a higher level of protection. We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you: Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses. Date of birth. Gender. Marital status. Next of kin and emergency contact information. National Insurance or TAX ID number/PAN card. Bank account details, payroll records and tax status information. Driving license. Grievance information. Information about your use of our information and communications systems.
How is your personal information collected?
We collect personal information about data subjects through various methods such as Landing pages, Websites, Registration.
Landing page terms:
We are offering free counseling services via landing pages and websites.
How will we use information about you?
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the agreement we have entered into with you.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where you have given us explicit consent to do so. We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
- Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes or requested for by the CBI, police or governmental authorities.
As a registered member, you will receive important updates and notifications over WhatsApp..
Situations in which we will use your personal information:
We need all the categories of information in the list above primarily to allow us to perform our contract with you and to enable us to comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we may use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own or those of third parties.
- Administering the contract, we have entered into with you.
- Business management and planning, including accounting and auditing.
- Making decisions about grievances.
- Making arrangements for the termination of a contract.
- Dealing with legal disputes
- Complying with health and safety obligations.
- To prevent fraud.
- To monitor your use of our information and communication systems to ensure compliance with our Global IT policy and laws of the land.
- To ensure network and information security, including preventing unauthorized access to our computer and electronic communications systems and preventing malicious software distribution.
- To conduct data analytics studies to review and better understand customer satisfaction and needs.
Some of the above grounds for processing might overlap. There may be certain grounds which justify our use of your personal information. If you fail to provide personal information If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the agreement we have entered into with you or we may be prevented from complying with our legal obligations (such as to ensure the health and safety or proof of nationality )
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
How do we use particularly sensitive personal information?
“Special categories” of particularly sensitive personal information require higher levels of protection. We need to have further justification for collecting, storing and using this type of personal information. We may process special categories of personal information in the following circumstances:
- In limited circumstances, with your explicit written consent.
- Where we need to carry out our legal obligations
- Where it is needed in the public interest, such as when requested for by CBI, police or governmental authorities Less commonly, we may process this type of information where it is needed in relation to legal claims or where it is needed to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests) and you are not capable of giving your consent, or where you have already made the information public.
Principles of GDPR
We will use your personal data only in-line with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimization
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality This is the only principle that deals explicitly with security. The GDPR states that personal data must be “processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures”. The GDPR is deliberately vague about what measures organizations should take, because technological and organizational best practices are constantly changing. Currently, organizations should encrypt and/or pseudonymize personal data wherever possible, but they should also consider whatever other options are suitable.
Do we need your consent?
We do not need your consent if we use special categories of your personal information in accordance with our written policy to carry out our legal obligations or exercise specific rights. In limited circumstances, we may approach you for your written consent to allow us to process certain particularly sensitive data. If we do so, we will provide you with full details of the information that we would like and the reason we need it, so that you can carefully consider whether you wish to consent. You should be aware that it is not a condition of your contract with us that you agree to any request for consent from us.
Automated decision-making takes place when an electronic system uses personal information to make a decision without human intervention. We do not envisage that any decisions will be taken about you using automated means, however we will notify you in writing if this position changes. We will share your personal information with third parties where required by law.
We have put in place measures to protect the security of your information. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction:
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact email@example.com in writing.
No fee is usually required:
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights)
What we may need from you?
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right to withdraw consent:
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact us on email@example.com
Changes to this privacy statement:
We reserve the right to update this privacy statement at any time. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information. For further details, please get in touch or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.One of our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Category A – Identifiers
Name, phone number, email address
- Category I – Professional or employment-related information
Occupation, work experience, skill sets
- Category J – Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99))
Education level, school or university attended
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our clients or their agents. For example, from papers that our clients provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
- Indirectly from our clients or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our clients in the course of providing services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (angelsimmigration.com). For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not disclose or share your information with any third party but we save your information in the following cloud servers
- Salesforce CRM
- Amazon Webserver
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
The categories of personal information we collected about you.
Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a product or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 ).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to email@example.com.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We will respond to your deletion request within 24 to 48 hours.
For further details, please, get in touch or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Under Job Search Service, we offer Resume Writing, LinkedIn Optimization and Resume Marketing. We do not advertise jobs on behalf of overseas employers or represent any overseas employer. This service is not a placement/recruitment service and does not guarantee jobs.
#Our Registration number is ( B-1318/PUN/PER/100/5/9504/2019 and Placement services are provided at our Registered Center Jalandhar Punjab.