New Zealand is one of the most scenic countries on the planet. It consists of two islands (North Island and South Island) and has a population of just over 4 million. Located in the Australian continent, it has one of the most stunning natural landscapes such as mountains, lakes, coastlines and beaches. It is a true heaven for those seeking peace and tranquillity.
Amazing Facts about New Zealand
- New Zealand was the first country in the world that granted its women the right to vote.
- New Zealand’s political system sees a change of government every 3 years.
- One third of the NZ population lives in Auckland.
- New Zealanders are commonly addressed as “Kiwis”, which derives its name from a bird native to the country.
- There are more sheep and cows in NZ than the number of humans, and they form a major source of income.
- Apart from dairy and livestock, hospitality and tourism are prime economy drivers of NZ.
Must Do Experiences in NZ for International students
- Jet boat rides and bungy jumping in Queenstown
- Experience the local Maori culture in Rotorua
- Cruise in Milford Sound
- Expedition of the Lord of the Rings village in Matamata
- Kayaking through the Bay of Islands
- Hiking at the National Park
- Study in leading Universities of International repute
Expert advice on About New Zealand
One can have butterflies in stomach on going to NZ – but fret not, leave your worries to us. Angels Immigration’s team of Career Experts will answer all your queries on NZ, and help you gain the requisite steps in the right directions.