USA Visa Requirements Checklist
- Passport having validity of at least six months
- Educational Certificates, Degrees, Diplomas & Mark sheets
- Transcripts from Education Board or University
- Financial Sponsorship Affidavit on 50 Rs. Stamp Paper
- Score Reports of IELTS / TOEFL
- Letter of Recommendation from school principal, teacher or employer
- Bank balance letter on bank letterhead with stamp and signature
- SEVIS Fee $ 200
- Application fee or i20 fee
- Visa Fee $ 160 (10560/-)
- Statement of Purpose
- CV (Up to date)
Few Common Questions asked by Visa officers:
- What is the purpose of your trip?
- Which university are you planning to go to?
- Who is sponsoring you?
- Why do you want to do MS / MBA?
- Why do you wish to study in the US and not in India?
- Why did you select this University?
- Do you have any relatives in the US?
- Why is your GRE / GMAT / SAT / TOEFL score low?
- What are you plans after completing your studies?
- What is your father’s annual income?
Expert advice on USA VISA
We’ll fulfil your dreams of getting a USA Visa. Angels Immigration has proven track record of sending thousands of students on USA Visa. Our team of Experts will answer your queries regarding Visa so that you are able to clear the immigration interview with élan.