UK Visa Requirements Checklist
- Student Visa Application Form
- Valid Passport
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) statement from the Institution
- Copies of Academic Mark sheets and Certificates
- Photograph – size 2×2 inches
- Visa fees that must be paid Online
- IELTS / PTE score, if it is applicable
- Work Experience Certificates, if they are applicable
- Proof of payment of fees, if it is applicable
- Letter from a sponsor
- Proof of Funds – Demonstrate that you have sufficient liquid assets to pay the tuition fees, living expenses and travelling cost without requiring employment in UK. Bank Loans shall be accepted.
- Medical Report from an Approved Panel Doctor
Few Common Questions asked by Visa officers:
- Why do you wish to study in the UK and not in India?
- Why did you choose this University?
- How did you find out about this University?
- Which is the location of your University?
- Do you know anyone who has studied there?
- Who is sponsoring you?
- Do you know the scale of the University?
- Why do you want to do MS / MBA?
- How will this course help in your career?
- Are you planning to stay in UK after completing this degree?
- Do you have any relatives in the UK?
- Why is your GRE / GMAT / SAT / TOEFL score low?
- What are you plans after completing your studies?
- What is your father’s annual income?
- Will you need help finding accommodation?
Expert advice on UK VISA
We’ll fulfil your dreams of getting a UK Visa. Angels Immigration has proven track record of sending thousands of students on UK Visa. Our team of Experts will answer your queries regarding Visa so that you are able to clear the immigration interview with élan.