Canada Skilled worker program is one of the easiest ways to migrate and settle in Canada. More than 250,000, immigrants travel to Canada every year- makes this country as the topmost immigration nations in the world. The main reason behind this flood of immigrants to Canada is the regulations in terms of immigration which is highly progressive and the strong economy of the country.
Individual possessing high levels of skills and a good amount of experience are being invited happily into the country under the category of skilled workers- this is quite a popular visa program in Canada.
Skilled workers in Canada are selected on the basis of their ability to contribute to the country’s economy. This includes the ability to settle peacefully in Canada too. The individuals are given the opportunity to migrate to the country under the Express Entry program and there are three streams under this program.
1. Federal Skilled Trades (FST)
2. Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
3. Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
What is the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW)?
A highly skilled and experienced individual can apply for PR (permanent residency) in Canada under this program. There are around 347 profiles in Canada that are quite in demand and this is the fastest methods through which one can get a PR visa to the country.
Basic Program Requirements
• The profile for which you have applied under this program. Remember, your skills must fall under the categories Skill Level B; Skill Type 1 and Skill type 0.
• At least 10 years of experience in the selected profile.
• A good score in French and English proficiency test.
• Proof of sufficient funds to settle in the country.
• Offer Letter from an employer based in Canada.
How to Apply For FSW?
• Fill and sign the Visa application form.
• Make sure that you have all the supporting documents as mentioned above.
• Submitted the Fees as per the regulations of the program.
• Finally, submit the application.
What is the Exact Processing Time for FSW Application?
Presently the processing time for an application under this program is around 6 months or less. Once you have submitted the application the immigration department issues an invitation to Apply-ITA to the applicant.
What are the Benefits of Applying through the Skilled Worker Program?
Applying through the FSW program is the easiest way by which you can migrate to Canada. The requirements and eligibility along with the processing for Canada immigration skilled worker are very simple. So, if you have an experienced as a skilled worker, it would not be difficult for you to get through the same.