A Schengen Visa is mandatory for tourist or business purposes in Germany and other Schengen countries. It entitles the Schengen visa holder to visit Germany and/or the other Schengen countries for a total of up to 90 days within a period of 6 months from the date of issue.
A student visa is required by Indian students, who wish to pursue higher education in Germany and HAVE SECURED ADMISSION in a German college or University.
An internship or training visa is required by Indian Nationals, who wish to take up internship or training in companies in Germany.
Guest Scientist Visa
A guest scientist visa is required by Indian scientists, who wish to take up research work or post-doctorate studies in Germany.
An employment visa is required by Indian Nationals, who HAVE SECURED a job in Germany.
Visa for Speciality Cooks
A visa for speciality cooks is required by Indian Nationals, who wish to work as cooks/chefs in Indian restaurants in Germany.
Few Common Questions asked by Visa officers:
- What is the purpose of your trip?
- Which university are you planning to go to?
- Who is sponsoring you?
- Why do you want to do MS / MBA?
- Why do you wish to study in Germany and not in India?
- Why did you select this University?
- Do you have any relatives in Germany?
- What are you plans after completing your studies?
- What is your father’s annual income?
Expert advice on Germany VISA
We’ll fulfil your dreams of getting a Germany Visa. Angels Immigration has proven track record of sending several students on German Visa. Our team of Experts will answer your queries regarding Visa so that you are able to clear the immigration interview with élan.