Mandatory documents required for Canada visa:
- All the application forms, duly filled
- Recent medical examination records (less than 1 year old)
- Complete payment to the application fees, non-refundable
- Passport size photographs with white background
- Copy of latest Resume
- Proof of sufficient funds in bank (usually above C $ 25,000)
- Letter of Acceptance from the institute you’re going to
- Previous school/college certificates such as marksheets
- One time processing fee, non-refundable
Few Common Questions asked by Visa officers:
- What is the purpose of your trip?
- Which institute are you going to?
- Why do you want to do MS / MBA?
- Why do you wish to study in Canada and not in India?
- Why did you select this institute?
- What are you plans after completing your studies?
- What makes you choose Canada over USA?
- What is your father’s annual income?
- How are you going to manage your expenses?
- Do you have any relatives in Canada?
Expert advice on Canadian VISA
We’ll fulfil your dreams of getting a Canadian Visa. Angels Immigration has proven track record of sending several students on Canadian Study Visa. Our team of Experts will answer your queries regarding Visa so that you are able to clear the immigration interview with élan.