Canada is often ranked one of the most beautiful places to reside on earth. More than 2,00,000 international students go to Canada every year for higher education that makes the classroom environment as truly global and multicultural. Canada is a cold country by climate, but always warms up to skilled people who bring great aptitude and knowledge to their country.
The National Flag of Canada, also known as the Canadian Flag or the Maple Leaf Flag, consists of a red field with a white square at its centre atop of which sits a stylized, 11-pointed red maple leaf.
Amazing Facts about Canada
- United Nations has ranked Canada as one of the best places to live on earth, based on abundance of drinkable water, life expectancy, average income of an individual, low population density, and the best affordable health care system in the world.
- Canada is a politically stable and peaceful nation where students can work for up to one year after receiving degree.
- Among all English speaking countries, Canada has the lowest tuition fees.
- The average density per Km is quite low and Toronto is Canada’s most populous area.
- Ice Hockey is Canada’s national sport and the two official languages are English and French.
- Canada follows a mostly socialist pattern which makes education and healthcare to be affordable for all.
- There are lots of Punjabi people in Canada, in areas such as Brampton.
Must See Places in Canada for International students
- Niagara Falls
- CN Tower
- Lake Ontario
- Banff National Park
- Old Montreal
- Live game of Ice Hockey
- Calgary Stampede
- Rocky Mountains
Expert advice on About Canada
Canada is a world class nation filled with amazing places and memorable adventures. There is a lot to plan for when going to the country and this where where Angels Immigration’s team of Career Experts will answer all your queries on Canada, and help you gain the requisite steps in the right directions.